What is 3 St Peter’s?
3 St Peter’s is an elegant lounge bar, which was launched in December 2019. A unique and luxurious space, 3 St Peter’s hosts a variety of popular events such as Sunday Jazz Brunches, Saturday Afternoon Teas, a Cinema Club, plus feature nights on Thursdays.
Whilst 3 St Peter’s offers a membership scheme, non-members are welcome to our events, and here are just some of the reasons to enjoy 3 St Peter’s, with or without membership:
- Exclusively for members, on Fridays and Saturdays from 7pm-12.30am you can wine and dine. Our top chefs create a selection of nibbles, platters, mains and desserts, along with our drinks menu of award-winning cellar wines, Champagnes, spirits and mixologist-created cocktails. On Fridays you can enjoy live music and on Saturdays we feature DJs and karaoke for those with dancing shoes!
- On Thursdays and Sundays, non-members can enjoy events such as jazz evenings, live soul and Motown tunes on Thursdays. Sundays provide you with a more peaceful environment, with meditation, pottery workshops and bookclubs.
- If you’re celebrating something special, 3 St Peter’s offers an elegant and luxurious environment, making it the perfect space for both corporate and social occasions.Get in touch to discuss how we can create a bespoke event.
- On Wednesdays we hold our Cinema @ 3 St Peter’s, featuring cult, classic, indie and world films. Screenings are open to all but for a joining fee of just £20 per year our Cinema Club gets you reduced ticket prices.
- On selected dates, both members and non-members are welcome to indulge in our 3 St Peter’s Afternoon Teas. A luxurious way to spend time with friends and family, enjoy our handmade finger sandwiches, canapes and cakes, and of course the obligatory scones. If you want to put some sparkle and fizz to the occasion, we can add Prosecco or Champage to your hot and cold drinks selection, including award-winning Jing & Flora teas!
Take a look at their article on Muddy Stilettos
Opening times (please check before making a special visit)
Monday and Tuesday CLOSED
Wednesday Cinema Club 7pm-11pm
Thursday Special Events 7pm-12 midnight
Friday and Saturday Members Only 7pm-12.30am
Sunday Jazz Brunches 00.00-00.00