What is The Bedford Swan Hotel & Thermal Spa?
The Bedford Swan Hotel & Thermal Spa is a Grade II listed building overlooking the River Great Ouse in Bedford. An historic building, built between 1794-96 by the Duke of Bedford, it is full of character and mixes contemporary design with the original 18th century features.
The Bedford Swan Hotel & Thermal Spa combines 113 luxurious rooms with function and conference rooms, Anna’s Tea Room, the stunning Pen & Cob British Brasserie, and exclusive Thermal Spa.
At The Bedford Swan Hotel & Thermal Spa you can enjoy:
- Anna’s Tea Room for Afternoon Tea
- Freshly prepared dishes from Pen & Cob
- Opulent venue spaces: The Drawing Room and The Library for smaller meetings, and their grand State Room and Coach Room for conferences and events.
- Reconnecting your mind, body and spirit in the calm and spacious environment of their Thermal Spa.
Just steps away from the traditional Old Town markets, the High Street and a wonderful array of independent shops, there is plenty of parking and transport networks nearby.
The opening hours for The Terrace over the Christmas period are as follows:
- Friday’s 5pm – 11pm
- Saturday’s 3pm -11pm
- Sunday 2pm – 9pm
Tables at The Terrace are allocated on a first come first serve basis, so there’s no need to book your table.
Here’s a breakdown of their Winter Terrace Music:
- Saturday 9th December (7:30pm) – Anie
- Saturday 16th December(7:30pm) – Dallanger
- Fivepast5 – Friday 8th, 15th and 22nd December (7pm-9pm)
- DJ Rocky – Soul Factory – 10th and 17th December (3pm-6pm)
Please note these are completely different to their Brasserie, which is open all day, 7 days a week.